RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a 2007 RR Sport Supercharged as a project car and need some help and advise on fixing issues. It has DSC (dynamic response) and Parking brake errors on the cluster. I was told by the seller that the DSC pump needs to be replaced. I do see the fluid leaking from hoses and I don't see fluid swirling in the reservoir when filled up. The sunroof is not working either, buttons don't do anything (may be a fuse is blown).

I have owned P38 RR and have used RAVE to fix issues. I'm having a little hard time finding technical information for RR Sport. Is there a maintenance and repair manual available for RR Sport (similar to RAVE)?

Any help or advise on where to start on DSC, Parking brake and Sunroof issues would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
709 Posts
Just a minor thing on terminologies. DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) and Dynamic Response are two different systems.

From Wiki - DSC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_stability_control

From the the Wiki RRS page:
Dynamic Response incorporates electro-hydraulic active anti-roll bars which react to cornering forces and activate and deactivate accordingly resulting in sublime on-road handling.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] Dynamic Response also aids off-road performance by decoupling the anti-sway bars to allow maximum wheel articulation. The system in an evolution of the acclaimed ACE (Active Cornering Enhancement) system available on the Discovery Series II but is described as proactive rather than reactive.

From your post I assume you have Dynamic Response faults and not DSC faults.

Using the terms interchangeably could cause confusion.

Sorry I cannot help with you actual problem though. My RRS does not have Dynamic Response.

Cheers

garry

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
480 Posts
Also YOuTube has videos on many of the problems you are likely to encounter. There are threads on this Forum and various L3/4 Forums that discuss the EPB and how to disassemble and clean it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts