RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Im new to the forum and new to LRs and RRs, I have owned a 2007 Range Rover since May last year, I got it fairly cheap so was expecting a few issues, well i have had nothing up until now, last week i had a call from the other half explaining that the Range had broken own on her and I managed to get it towed to my place of work, unfortunately she cannot remember/explain what happened at the time of the breakdown. Currently the vehicle will not start, its cranks but thats it. I have done the usual checks etc etc and i am now stuck at where to go from here. I have ran my diagnostics on the vehicle i am getting high pressure on the fuel rail which leads me to believe its not a fuel issue. I am getting a RPM reading whilst the engine is cranking which would suggest the Crankshaft Position Sensor is not the cultprit. Ive attempted jumping the Range and i have also charged the battery which was then reading >12.5v. Im hoping someone has a suggestion on what the issue could be as id rather get this fixed myself instead of a local garage and pay top wack. Thanks for reading.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts