RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all,
- the front wheels of my rig were looking out of Alignment so I took it to an Indie shop here. They guys sent me to their Tire and Wheel shop. After their inspection I was told the rig needed an Alignment and Camber on both the front and rear wheels. Of course I went ahead and had it done. I never even knew what a Caster was until today.
- I would like to know if there is a base-line or specification(s) that the 2006 RR Spt S/C has to be within with regards to Caster, Camber and Toe. I posted the before and after sheets I was given but I do not fully understand the numbers.. There should be specs somewhere, right?

ctt 20180826 Before.jpg 20180826 After.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, what can I say!

- I went to Google but because of the weight of the rig and the three(3) different air suspension levels, I was looking for specs specifically for L320. I was not aware I could use those of other vehicles..
Thanks for the heads-up.

ctt

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Well crap, the link was for 2006 forward L320 but the photo showed Honda stuff... no you can not use Honda stuff. Umberto posted specs. lemme see if I can find them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay. Just hit me up if you find them. Thx.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot. It's always great to have knowledge about your rig.
- My old Battalion CO used to say to us, "If you can't explain something so the whole room understands it, you don't know what you are talking about". Now I can get into an intelligent conversation with my indie guys.

ctt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts