RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all,

I am trying to find a suspension diagram for my 2006 RR Sport S/C. I have not (nor have the local Rovie Gurus) solved the air leak that makes my Rover lean to the right after a few hours...

- I would like to know if anyone, anyone at all, has a simple schematic or diagram of the air-suspension system? If so, can you place it on the Forum so I can at least put my eyes on what these folks are telling me at the shop. I desperately need a visual.

Thanks, ctt

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
I'm far from a Rover Guru as far as the Sport is concerned.
But even I can say it's an air bag, an air line, or the valve block.
No leak at the bag? Either run a new line from point A to the bag temporarily, and leave overnight. Or unplug the airline at the block and fit a Schrader valve to air it up and leave it overnight.
Not leaning? Run a new line in a permanent manner
So on and so forth. Pretty simple really.

Martin

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx guys.
Sorry for the late reply. It's 5:30 pm here in the Kingdom of Bahrain. I just got off work. We are 7 hours ahead of the US East Coast.

I liked the diagrams MI2 and thanks for the ebay info Arby. I tried to register with TOPIX but just got frustrated, so it might be ebay.
- Everything you are saying Leftlane is what they were trying to tell me. They used the term 'bypass' which I see is the same as you mentioned. I did not like troubleshooting without knowing what they were doing. That diagram has already helped me out.

I left it in the shop last night and I was told today, via phone call, to give them until tomorrow. I will let you know what the issue was once I get it solved.

ctt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts