This is a bit long, sorry.
The newer Blackberries (most new phones in general) don't play nice with some very early Nokia modules installed on 05-06 RR and RRS/LR3, I'm afraid. I recently upgraded my VZW phone and tried both Tour and Storm2 on my 2006 RRS before eventually settling on a Moto Droid. All 3 phones would not pair automatically with my car - regardless of how I would change the BT device settings on the handset (trusted or not, automatic or manual, encryption levels, etc.) - requesting the 2121 access code each time I entered the car. The Droid was the worst, as I would have to actually delete Land Rover and search for it all over again every single time I wanted it to connect! My trusty old Blackberry Pearl, which I used for many years prior to upgrading, would always connect automatically with the PTI system without any problems.
So, I have come to the conclusion that newer phones must use a Bluetooth protocol that is not compatible with the older one built into some modules in our cars. Late MY06+ don't seem affected, but if you have an earlier build you may find yourself in my situation if and when you get a new phone.
I eventually got a local, independent Land Rover shop equipped with IDS to successfully upgrade my 2006 Nokia module with the latest software patch for it (I am out of warranty and didn't want to pay the inflated labor fees of an authorized stealer...), and the Droid has been pairing and working great with my 06 Sport ever since. I suspect the two BB phones would work just as well with the software update I received, although I can't be 100% sure since I don't have those handsets to test anymore. In the process, I also gained the phonebook over Bluetooth feature. Good thing I picked an indy shop though, as at the end of the diagnostics session (which takes FOREVER! Software prompts you to turn the ignition on and off at least 20 times before you get to the right screen...) IDS kept telling the technician that my PTI module version - XVJ500170 is what's in my car, not sure about yours - was not upgradeable. So, since I was sitting next to the tech looking at his laptop, I told him to "lie" and pick the next module version up (the number seemed close enough, XVJ500171) when IDS asked for the module ID. The trick worked and the software patch uploaded no problem then. :thumb: Had I gone to an authorized dealer, they would have just told me that my module was not upgradeable and I would have had to either live with its limitations or shell out about $600 for a new module with the latest software pre-installed.