RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

Not long had my RRS, i jumped in this morning to go to work and pulling away there is no power at all. If i put my foot to the floor it picks up just over 2000RPM im guessing when the turbo kicks in, guessing maybe throttle position sensor or something similar?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After having some thought i think i can rule out the throttle position sensor as when put into neutral it seems to rev up fine. got in this morning and seems fine now. Go it to go home from work and its back to going slow again :(

·
Registered
393 Posts
Try resetting all the ecu’s by disconnecting battery for 15 mins + ( lots of posts on how to do that here).

Next I would check fuel pressure and scan odb for pending codes.

After that you may need to find someone that has a reader that can show live data to see where your settings are off .... good luck

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Sounds like it is starting out in second. I can't see where you are located and with most of NA in a deep freeze maybe the weather is a factor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is all the time, for example if cruising at any speed and want to accelerate there is no power until it drops down a gear. It does it for a day then it is fine the next day

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi guys my rrs was doing exactly the same, and the fix was incredibly easy, just a bottle of inyector clean and voila..... so try it, because is worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts