Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm interested in improving my lighting, what would you suggest I order for my 2006 RR HSE, Headlights and Taillights?

Im not looking to do anything crazing, I'm just looking simple straightforward proven results.

Thanks for your help !

· RIP Our Friend
27,964 Posts
That all sounds like doing something crazy. :shock:

the projectors do a decent job but the D1S bulbs fade with time.. Even a basic bulb replacement can do wonders depending on the age of the current pair. If you are going to replace a pair you may as well upgrade the bulbs to something a bit more crisp and bright. Make sure to go off the shelf local so that you aren;t stranded waiting for a week for shipping.

For the high beams you have standard old halogens for quick illumination for "flash to pass". If I remember correctly they are H7 bulbs. There are piles of upgraded bulbs on the market for these where the D1S have less choice. If you are the type that is concerned that your bulbs all match on the front pick up bulbs from the same manufacturer and same "model" if possible.

· Registered
391 Posts
My 2004 has HID lamps for the low beams and halogen bulbs for the high beams. I put in Sylvania Silver Star Ultras for the high beams and they are unbelievably bright and the color is very white. I can't imagine getting a LED that is brighter. I have LED's inside and out in all my vehicles and boat and I would not replace these halogen bulbs. Unless there's something new in the last two years, you'd be hard pressed to find something better.

If you do, I'm all ears.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.