RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just bought a 2006 Sport. Its black with a "tan" interior, but reading online I believe that besides black, the other interior colors were Alpaca, Ivory, and Aspen.

Does anybody have any pictures of these colors? I'm confused and can't find them anywhere on the web. What do Alpaca, Ivory, and Aspen look like? I think mine is Ivory but that's just a guess.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I THINK THE IVORY IS basically white. I saw a red rover with ivory interior a a few months ago on car max.

not sure about the rest.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you go on Auto Trader / Ebay Motors and seach RRS from 2006-2009 there are hundreds of photos of all the different interior colors.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
806 Posts
Proguitarst said:
Hey everyone. I just bought a 2006 Sport. Its black with a "tan" interior, but reading online I believe that besides black, the other interior colors were Alpaca, Ivory, and Aspen.

Does anybody have any pictures of these colors? I'm confused and can't find them anywhere on the web. What do Alpaca, Ivory, and Aspen look like? I think mine is Ivory but that's just a guess.
Alpaca is a tan. Ivory is just that: Ivory (though on the white side of Ivory, IMO). Aspen is a muted mint/sea green with strong greys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts