RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a Spring Conversion and the used kit came with a British Atlantic EAS Override Module Part # 7975. They no longer post instructions on their site. I cannot find instructions anywhere and the only Module I can find is $260.00. I have remove the #57 fuse and disconnect the battery but I still get the Suspension Inactive and HDC inactive warnings.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,922 Posts
the air suspension on your truck is one of the best things about the truck,
sadly its been neutered.
I dont have any suggestions for the EAS override module.
Once the air system has been fixed it should last for a long time
usually its a leaking front airbag,
replace both of them with fresh struts then drive it for 80K miles

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the air suspension on your truck is one of the best things about the truck,
sadly its been neutered.
I dont have any suggestions for the EAS override module.
Once the air system has been fixed it should last for a long time
usually its a leaking front airbag,
replace both of them with fresh struts then drive it for 80K miles
Stan
I agree that the air suspension is one of the best things when it's working. This truck has left me stranded too many times to continue to fix it. I've been through airbags / air struts / Clam shell compressors etc.. When the system breaks in these which any owner of this model will attest to the truck sits on it's frame and becomes un-driveable. The air suspension breaks on these too often to make it worth keeping when the truck becomes as old and w/ high mileage like mine has. After installing the spring conversation kit the ride is virtually the same as the airbags but will never ever leave you stranded. I recommend this conversation to anyone who has a high mile L322. I drive the truck with confidence now knowing every time I get in it I have one less thing to worry about breaking. The air suspension has been the Achilles' heel of this particular RR since the day I bought it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts