RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi look for a complet list for the conversion I all ready have all body panels and lights but not sure what else I need brackets ect ect and are the front light just plug and play thanks for u help

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
338 Posts
Theres many other threads that go over this topic and have complete part lists including the brackets

Heres the ones Im using as I'm in the process of doing the facelift as well. Im going to Autobiography route. All the parts as far as bracket wise are mostly the same.

Heres the link that I used for my parts list. This link is to a members thread that did the Supercharged Facelift. But again, if your only using it for the brackets, they should be all the same. PowerfulUK has all the brackets you would need, and Ebay is a good place to get them too.
Hope that helps.

http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/9-range-rover-sport-l320/43207-2008-2012-front-end-conversion-parts-list-before-after-pics.html

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yes, front headlights and rear lights should be plug and play.
Now, the taillights you will have to wire in a resistor or purchase a resistor kit for them, as the inside turn indicator will blink twice as fast, as if the light is going out. Thats because the LEDS use less power than the regular one, so it causes the car to think the light is out.
If you can live with the fast blinker, than it doesn't need anything. They will still work without the resistor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys thanks for the info and link will post pic up when done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
are you going the Autobiography or the HSE/Supercharged Route ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts