RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I got the vehicle home last night, didn't get a chance to tear into it yet, but I did get a chance to go dumpster diving for my old fuel pump, and low and behold there was the old rubber gasket still attached. So this would explain why my tank was overflowing under the vehicle and didn't kick off the gas pump. I don't think the overflowing gas has anything to do with the oil also leaking at this point. The part that really sucked was a couple of days ago when it warmed up we spent the day cleaning up all of our great danes dog poop from the yard and threw it into the garbage can on top of the old fuel pump. So it got a little messy getting the old fuel pump out of there.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
228 Posts
With bitter cold like that your PCV pipes are holding water after driving and freezing up overnight. This is causing back pressure and oil blowing out at the weakest seal Most likely your valve cover gaskets. Did the same with my old 2004 and a catch can was my winter fix for that. Easy fix. Search Catch can on this forum.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts