RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just picked up a set of headlights from a 2006 Range Rover under the impression that these would fit the 2004 Model. Looking at the layout of the lights, it doesn't look like it's a bolt on.
I was wondering if anyone has done this? If so, is it a direct bolt on or it requires Fender/Bumper modification?

·
Registered
530 Posts
It's not a direct fit...you will need more than just the headlights to do this conversion...do a search and you should find the thread that discusses this in detail along with the parts you will need.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
There's actually quite a bit of info on this conversion right here on the board: SEARCH 8)

To help you along a little, in addition to the headlights you'll need:
- an 06-09 bumper and spoiler pieces
- a grill
- fog lights and trim rings
- light mount bar
- you can get away with the old bumper reinforcement but you'll need to cut off brackets and elongate the fog light holes
- washer jets/hose and a newer washer tank with the appropriate higher pressure pump
- connectors for the headlights and foglights
- possibly some other bits n pieces that I've forgotten as I suffer from CRS

With a bit of judicious buying and used bits, your looking at another $500-$1000 plus paint.

Check the site l322.com too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks FFR.

Thanks Steve!

So, I guess I can't just get away with the headlights and the new grille?
Finding parts like Bumper cover and etc are harder in Canada and quite expensive. So, I think I might have to scrap this Project altogether.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
dadasaab
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing