RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been debating for a while as to whether or not to upgrade my hood grill or just paint the original black. My Range is adriatic blue. How do you all feel about the upgrade? The grills on ebay look a bit cheesy and cheap. For those who have upgraded, can you share some pics and possibly refer me to a trustworthy seller that you have dealt with? Also, if I paint the grill, which brand and type should be used?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
15 Posts
I've resisted doing mine for the simple reason that I like stock stuff and because I personally would be wary buying a 'facelifted' truck off someone else, therefore I wouldn't do it. Sounds poncy I know.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've resisted doing mine for the simple reason that I like stock stuff and because I personally would be wary buying a 'facelifted' truck off someone else, therefore I wouldn't do it. Sounds poncy I know.
Yeah, Im thinking the same. Thanks for the response. By the way, where did you purchase your chrome side bars from that you have on your Range? And how difficult was the install?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
15 Posts
Hi,

The side bars came with it when I bought the truck, I think it's a stock option but can't be sure.

Have a search the forum to see if anyone else did it, sure someone must have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts