RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
New to the group and we are trying to solve a suspension problem on a 2003 Range Rover. We bought it at auction with 2 blown front air bags. We replaced with 2 rebuilt from Arnott. After installation, the left front corner is about 3 or 4 inches higher than any of the other corners. it also appears that the right front bag is not inflating fully. We have the Snap On Vantage latest scan tool and all the voltage readings from the ride height sensors are within .2 volts of each other so we don't believe it is an issue with a sensor. "Air suspension inactive" reads on dash and compressor shuts down but there are no codes stored. We reset the computer and the left front immediatly goes back to 3 or 4 inches higher than any other corner. Any suggestions?!?! Help! Thank you in advance!
Patrick

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sounds like a height sensor is done and that the Snap-on reader won't give you any joy. Go to RSW Solutions website and get the AllComs it will read thevfaults, clear them and re-calibrate. Sensors are fairly cheap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all I am new on here, I have a an issue with my RR 2004 v6td air suspension is to high its going down but not rises and I got diagnose Toll this is what it shows on the picture Any one has any information about it, many thanks
B86061F7-E225-46A5-9F15-BEF310C8EE52.jpeg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi all I am new on here, I have a an issue with my RR 2004 v6td air suspension is to high its going down but not rises and I got diagnose Toll this is what it shows on the picture Any one has any information about it, many thanks View attachment 281093 View attachment 281093
Very apparent that your Rear Right height sensor is not sending signal. Check its connection. Otherwise replace it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is possible to bolt the high senior link arm 180 degree out. I had the same issue on the front side after installing the link to the opposite side. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
tcshell
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing