RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my display monitor is stuck in vertical hold position. is there anyway to fix this problem or does anyone know the actual part that solves this

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
146 Posts
Never heard of that one before. However, the monitor on my 03' sometimes goes blank but has always turned back on after a few minutes. Perhaps your problem may self correct also.

·
Registered
7 Posts
roveurboat said:
Never heard of that one before. However, the monitor on my 03' sometimes goes blank but has always turned back on after a few minutes. Perhaps your problem may self correct also.
Yup, my 2000 740iL had this same odd behaviour, sometimes it would just freak out and go blank, then it would come back eventually.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This may sound off the wall but try removing the CD changer and the Sat nav disc, then replace.

Sometimes this action helps to reset a stuck gizmo.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
155 Posts
There's a 30Amp fuse in position 11 I think, but can't remember exactly. If you pull this for 30 sec and re-insert you will reset the satnav and comms systems. Sorry if I sound a bit vaugue on position. I'll have a look tomorrow in the light and see if I can give you an exact no.

Cheers

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts