RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 ranger rover hse (bmw engine) FRONT & REAT lampguards, where to purchase online.

obviously rover parts is the first thing to pop up online. validity of that website? or any other places I can place a order for both front and rear lamp guards? thanks.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,719 Posts
Re: 2003 ranger rover hse (bmw engine) FRONT & REAT lampguards, where to purchase onl

what web site?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: 2003 ranger rover hse (bmw engine) FRONT & REAT lampguards, where to purchase onl

yeah i just need some legit websites. to where i can order front and rear sets.

and to the britishpacific link.$0.25 rear lamp guards? something seems fishy.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,719 Posts

HOLY TYPO BATMAN!! I'd jump on that error and see if they honour the price!

·
Registered
888 Posts

Also, Atlantic British is a great shop (and sponsor of this site). I've really had great help from them and highly recommend their customer service.

·
Registered
209 Posts

I called British pacific to order the Front and Rear lamp guards, but the operator said their computer was down. I placed an order online. It would not let me order more that (quantity) 1. At 25c a set, my intention was to order 28,000,087 sets and resell to fund my new evil empire. I did get an immediate email order confirmation. However.... 10 minutes after placing teh order, I got a follow-up "Order Cancelled" email, with no further explanation. I called the company, but an automated message said they are currently closed.... Obviously too good to be true.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts