RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at buying a 2003 Range Rover HSE for about $2,000
It only has 32,000 miles on it.`)
Do you guys know of any major problems with them because this is my first car and I've been reading so very negitive reviews..:?.
Please help me decide if I should buy it or not!!!

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Still for only $2000 it's either trashed & dead or she seriously does not know hwo to sell a vehicle.

·
Registered
217 Posts
its not one of these boohoo "I lost my job, single mother, need to sell my truck but it's in Arizona and I will ship it to you" stories is it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
$2,000 sounds way too shady for an 03 RR with low mileage. I would get the details and carfax on that RR and see what comes back. Secondly, upon everything coming back legit on the RR, my best advice would probably be, sale it and get yourself a good chunk of money for it instead and save it. Look into other vehicles also and compare them before you actually buy it.

I have an 04 RR. A bit of mix emotions when it comes to owning one, but if you decide to buy one, keep in mind that all 02-05 RR HSE models come with the BMW Engine/parts. So a lot pricier compare to the newer 06 on up models, Ford made. With that said, I'll say this:

Driving a Range Rover is like dating a Supedmodel; they have expensive taste, are really needy, and desire a lot of attention, but DAAUUMMM!!..

Good luck with that.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
97 Posts
Definitely a scam. I would leave this alone and keep searching.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
Craigslist by chance?
Betting so.....

Martin

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts