RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago the air suspension computer was dead along with my interior lights. The back lighting on the center console and courtesy lights were working. Found by pressing and holding both front interior map lights at the same time for a few seconds would fire up the air supenssion computer but the interior lights still wouldn't work. After a day of holding both lights for a few seconds the air suspension computer started to act normal and would turn on when the vechile was started. Left town for a week and when I returned all the interior lights worked and so did the air supenssion, everthing was back to normal.
Few days ago the girlfriend was driving the vehicle and turned the interior lights on, now the air supenssion computer is dead again but all the interior lights are working and my trick of holding the map lights does nothing.

Anyone have wiring diagrams for the interior lights and air suspension? Or any idea of what the issue could be? Was unable to find any bad or chaffed wires last time
Thanks

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
You have a wiring issue. As far as find a bad wire you would have be checking continuity on each line or remove the entire interior to visually inspect each wire.

Full schematics are included in RAVE, the factory shop manual.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts