Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Communication Device Gadget Sports equipment
I I had the two upstream 02 sensors replaced replaced the mechanic said they got really hot , the light was off for a day the next morning it was back on thank God I got it smogged before driving it home. Any suggestions? I heard the catalytic converts leak ? Or had a recall I love this 2003 with only 60k miles want to sell it as I have too many cars but in good faith I need this light repaired I’m an honest person any help ? What’s this model called?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
475 Posts
have your mechanic check for hairline cracks in the catalytic converter. the early one had issues with those. the model of your rover is L322.
if you decide to sell it, please post it here so someone from the forum get a first chance to buy it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have your mechanic check for hairline cracks in the catalytic converter. the early one had issues with those. the model of your rover is L322.
if you decide to sell it, please post it here so someone from the forum get a first chance to buy it.
We just checked the exhaust no leaks. The front two sensors were changed out. Not sure where to look now. Once the code is gone it’s going for sale , I’ll definitely post it here. 2003 one owner 60230 miles absolutely perfect shape no road rash on rims interior is like new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts