RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I drove it home and parked it about a year ago. A tree fell on the back of it. Was going to use it for parts for another one that I just sold. I tried to start it 10/23/20. Will fire with starter fluid but wont idle. Could be a bad fuel relay caused by moisture after sitting for so long. Has brush guard, all four light wraps, video monitors in seats.

T

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
41 Posts
Where are you located?

Are either of the rovers still on air suspension?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you located?

Are either of the rovers still on air suspension?
I am in SC. 20 minutes below Charlotte, NC.
The green one has been changed over to springs. Not sure about the black one. I think it has original air suspension. I bought it a year ago. Drove it home and parked it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dang Man, I’m just down the road in Greenville. Do you have any other specs on the green one? Year, interior color, any known issues, overheating, etc... Pictures? Looks like the paint is rough on the good and roof, to be expected...

I’ve been semi in the market to scoop another P38 up for a project/hunting truck.

You don’t need a 14 foot John boat with a 15 horse Yamaha on it do you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are both 2002. Identical vehicles, just different colors. Same interior. The black one has the video monitors in the headrests. The green one runs great. I put a new cam sensor, crank sensor, and coil on it. Does not over heat, starts right up, runs and drives great. I drove it to Hilton head over the summer. Just drove it 30 minutes up 77 and back last weekend. Has had the air suspension replaced with a tight spring system.
As mentioned, I think these are the best looking body style and I bought them as a project. The green one isn't perfect cosmetically but its all stuff that can be easily replaced, changed, or painted. It's why I bought the black one, which ran when I brought it home. I think it needs a fuel relay now.
The brush guards, light wraps, and headrest monitors are pretty hot commodities on them.
I'm currently starting a restore on a 98 GMC 2500 that I've had for 21 years. 454 7.4 4x4 with 160,000 miles. Just plenty for me to do right now, so just need to let the Rovers go. If you wanna call or text me, my number is 803-487-0187.
Pics Attached.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’ll call you, may make the trip up to take a look over the weekend. Thanks BrockBoy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sold the green one. Let me know if you are interested in the black one. Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what did the green one fetch?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$2600. Lady from Waxhaw NC bought it. Interesting... she's from Ireland and said she has one back there that she drives around when she goes. Wanted one for here where she lives now. She drove the thing around better than I do. Knew a lot more about it too.
I still have the black one... $600 if ya know anyone interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts