RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks really good!

Might be worth though finding some vinyl product to make the bumpers and the plactic on the D-collars darker - and it would also add just a bit of shine...

A bit of spit and polish takes away years of the design.... the P38 is a classic designwise.... the first Range Rovers looks SO outdated nowadays - and the current Range Rover (GCAT) looks a bit wimpy because of the taillights - looks tall and skinny....

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
JUST BEAUTIFUL :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ferdinand said:
Looks really good!

Might be worth though finding some vinyl product to make the bumpers and the plactic on the D-collars darker - and it would also add just a bit of shine...
I agree. My truck looked to be in good shape when I bought it, but all the black parts were a bit faded as well. After trying a few products, I found "Back to Black" from a local auto pats store did the trick. It is great stuff and really gets the black bumpers, rear D-Collars and window trim back to a nice shiny black. If it is faded, it may take a couple of applications at first and be sure to do it in the shade. After that, I just do a quick application every few car washes and the truck looks great. I have also used in on the roof rack on my 4Runner as the paint gets faded in the hot Cali sun. It works wonders and is cheap.

Overall, your truck looks great. When mine is all cleaned, it looks like a new vehicle. Classic design and if you park next to a RR Sport, the dimensions and lines are quite similar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts