RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2000 Range Rover HSE with some issues. This most obvious issue is the previous owner had the truck painted after a front end collision. He had all the trim that is normally black painted white and all of those areas are chipping and flaking. I'm planning to replace all of those parts. I found a 1997 parts truck and I'm wondering if the bodies trim pieces are the same. I haven't gone to look at the 1997 yet. according to the owner the trim is all in pretty good shape. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
36 Posts
I recently purchased a 2000 Range Rover HSE with some issues. This most obvious issue is the previous owner had the truck painted after a front end collision. He had all the trim that is normally black painted white and all of those areas are chipping and flaking. I'm planning to replace all of those parts. I found a 1997 parts truck and I'm wondering if the bodies trim pieces are the same. I haven't gone to look at the 1997 yet. according to the owner the trim is all in pretty good shape. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
yup they're the same.

white? ick. i understand your project :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts