RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? I saw the walk-through, but I was hoping someone has made a video somewhere.....

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the kit from him a year or two ago and everything was going well until I got to the collet orings on the side of the block towards the end. They seemed slightly larger and when i squeezed them in, they didnt fit perfectly like the originals. So I have one block that I dont know whether I'm coming or going, and the other two ready to be done but I'm nervous as a wh**e in church that I wont do it right.I didnt know if i did something wrong, so i was thinking a video would help. I thought amybe I did something wrong, but from what i recall, there wasnt anything very close in size to make an error. It was over a year ago, so I really cant recall every little detail.

I'm guessing Dennis will weigh in on this, so if so, tell me where I can get your address to ship this block out.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the kit from him a year or two ago and everything was going well until I got to the collet orings on the side of the block towards the end. They seemed slightly larger and when i squeezed them in, they didnt fit perfectly like the originals. So I have one block that I dont know whether I'm coming or going, and the other two ready to be done but I'm nervous as a wh**e in church that I wont do it right.I didnt know if i did something wrong, so i was thinking a video would help. I thought maybe I did something wrong, but from what i recall, there wasnt anything very close in size to make an error. It was over a year ago tho... so I really cant recall every little detail.

I'm guessing Dennis will weigh in on this, so if so, tell me where I can get your address to ship this block out. In the meantime, where's that darn video `)

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
Storey has the videos, but we finaly got a digital cam-corder so I'll record the next block I build. Likely tomorrow..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts