RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been offered a set of 20" OZ Canyon Alloys (RR III fitment) with 275/40/20 tyres fitted. Does anyone know if these will fit without problem or modification on my 97 P38. I know I will need the hub ring adapters and the later size wheel nuts, its just the width of the wheels that is a concern.

Failing that, will standard RR III 19" alloys and tyres fit?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
640 Posts
Running 275/45/20 on Supercharger Rims and have no Problems whatsoever.

Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Col said:
Running 275/45/20 on Supercharger Rims and have no Problems whatsoever.

Cheers
Fantastic :dance:

·
Registered
494 Posts
both of you if you feel like it. :D i love to see what others are doing.
my alloy hurricane 18's are lacking luster lately and i may get them re-painted. or i could get them painted black or white. or do nothing. or get different wheels. i know the hurricanes aren't everyone's favorite style wheels but i don't mind them. maybe they'd look decent in black someday...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Col said:
Not the Best of Pics.

Cheers
Looking very nice there Col. Just one more question, I have read that the later RR III's have a different offset and are not interchangeable with the early one's or the P38's. Do you know anything about this. The reason I ask is that if the deal with the OZ wheels falls through I will be looking at the standard 19 & 20, so just wondered if there were any incompatibility issues. Link here http://www.rangerovers.net/outfitting/t ... tires.html

To be honest, I found this to be confusing so if anyone has a straight answer, that would be great.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Over the course of time I have had L322 18" Rims with 255/60/18 tyres, RRSport 19" Rims with 255//50/19 tyres and now Supercharger Rims with 275/45/20 tyres and have Never had any Wheel Bearing Failures, Stability or Steering Issues, Uneven tyre wear or Wheel Balance Problems of any description whatsoever. And have driven this car at speeds well in excess of 100mph in total confidence.

However I have proably just tempted fate.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Knowing the backspacing, or offset, or ET would help in judging if they will fit or not. But chances are they will since they fit on the RRS. You never know though...they might rub at full lock, or stick out a tad and rub fenders on bumps. See if he'll let you test fit them before you buy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts