RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so of course the first minor thing i do is to change all the lights out on the interior to led 2 hours later im not done yet!!!

2x floor boards
2 x circle lights
4x doors
2x rear hatch
1x trunk light
2x plate lights
1x glove box
4x map lights
2x dome lights

and now i just realized i need side marker lights and running lights plus d2s bulbs for the headlights DAM>>>>>>>> that alot of lights

after im done i will put a package together for just the interior and put it on my site so it will be easy to figure out for you guys if your interested ill have it in red ,white or blue for the crazy people

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok you have got to be kidding me 24 lights so far i just found 2 more tonight when i thought i was done .......
6x upper dome lights
2x hatch
1x trunk
4x doors
1x glove box
2x circle lights
2x floor boards
2x plate lights
2x side markers
2 running lights front headlight!!!!!
and the new ones i found tonight................drum roll ...........................................2x puddles lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAM!!!!!! thats alot of lights!!!!!!!!

out of all the car and suv's ive owned this by far is the most i have ever installed on a single vehicle

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've been wanting to upgrade the interior lights to LED's. Do you want to post what you used? I'd also like to add some brighter white ones for the front map lights and some bright red ones for the rear map lights so I can have them on to do work in the back while someone else is driving without distracting the driver too much.

Is that possible?

Where did you get the leds from? SuperBrightLEDS.com?

Thanks,

Mike

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just call me at the shop i can set it up for you red for rear white for front just let me know
951-3430806 ask for jazejeff

$190 for all interior
add $37 for plate lights

G

·
0 Posts
Would you car to share the part numbers / specifications for the lights you chose with the rest of the forum? I'm sure there are others who would like to do some / all of the lights you have changed, and this would help them out.

·
Registered
641 Posts
garioch43 said:
You'd get nicked (arrested) by the rozzers (police) if you tried that over here :naughty:
As long as they are of white appearance, and are not dazzling, then led lights like that are OK in my books ( put it this way, I wouldn't arrest you for it - but thats not to say other officers wouldn't stop you ) , as I would class them as front marker lights and not much more. Plenty of HGV's drive with loads of front marker / detail lighting on the front of them.

It when they are fog lights and like with 55W bulbs in them which do dazzle, or high power LED's which dazzle, then it becomes the issue. But most LED lights, whilst admittedly eye catching, shouldn't be dazzling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts