Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty disappointing experience with the 1st HST service appointment. Brakes were squeaking and I'm told that after replacing parts, there's nothing else LR can do. They squeak more tan ever. Satellite radio sound is poor but AM/FM/Bluetooth is fine. Again, nothing LR can do about it according to the dealership.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Push back on the brakes. Ask if you have 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen pads. Ask if they replaced the caliper bolts. Ask if they cleaned the inside of the calipers, and the rotors. There are 2 bulletins on this, I've been through them all and the 3rd set has been great.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to LR ownership! I have been in three times for brakes like most people here. "Nothing found" first time, replaced front pads second time, and this week they performed a TSB for a new lube that is supposed to help. Satellite radio sound is always poor. Don't think that's a LR thing. I've had 3 cars with it and same crappy sound each time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had good satellite sound experiences with a Cayenne/Bose combination two times in a row for what its worth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you go to the third page of this forum and go to the 4th from the bottom thread, you'll learn about what comes in an HST.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts