RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Topix mentions a new version (19C_19.46.4-458817) on a topix-internal "status" page, but no release notes yet. So probably this will be available soon. Just in time for christmas ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hm, not sure this deserves the "19C" designation, would count this rather as 19B3.....

2019.0 Range Rover Sport (LW), 415-01
IMC (Infotainment Master Controller) - Software version: S19C_19.46.4-458817, Assembly Part Number: LK72-19C204-BB (G2445044)
INCONTROL© TOUCH PRO 19C

Software Release Date: 2019-12-04
Software Release Notes
Note

The software update for this release note is available on the following systems -

Software Over The Air (SOTA)

Introduction

This Document contains the following information:
New features included in this release Issues fixed in this release

Bluetooth®
System
Climate screen

Phone
InControl Apps
Speech
Bluetooth®
Screen Saver
Eco Data
Climate screen
Rear Seat Entertainment
Navigation
4x4i

New features included in this release

Bluetooth®

Improved connection of Bluetooth® devices.

System

General improved system performance.

Climate screen

The air ioniser icon has changed to a different design.

Issues fixed in this release

Phone

Audio will no longer be lost during a call.

Improved connectivity to devices using USB.

Bluetooth® phone will no longer unexpectedly unpair during a call.

(F-types with an 8" screen in the USA only)
InControl Apps

iPhones will now connect correctly when using InControl Apps.

Speech

When requesting a track list from an iOS device using speech the track list will now display all the tracks every time.
When American English is selected for speech guidance it will now be American not British English.
General improvements for Speech recognition and usability.
General improvements for speech integration with navigation.

Bluetooth®

The music will no longer unexpectedly stop when playing an iOS device over Bluetooth®.

(F-Type only)
Screen Saver

The screen saver will now display correctly without a white patch.

Eco Data

Improved stability of Trip Eco data.

Climate screen

When switching from light theme to dark the Front/Rear toggle button will no longer sometimes disappear.

Rear Seat Entertainment

Improved stability at start up

(China only)
Navigation

Voice guidance issue now fixed

(New Evoque, E-Pace and Discovery Sport Only)
4x4i

2WD/4WD and Torque Distribution will now be displayed correctly.

Known issues in this release
There are no known issues in this Software release.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone here been able to update to 19C via SOTA? If so, what is your location, model, modelyear?

·
Registered
24 Posts
After reading this post, I manually asked the car to check for an update. It usually says no update available, and did so as recently as yesterday. When I did it now, it showed the 19C update and began downloading and installing. 2019 RRS ATB in Southern California.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seems to be available to everyone now. Just got it this morning in central Europe for RRS 2019.

·
Registered
102 Posts
2018 SVR received update yesterday evening in MD.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting. I expected a more geographical distribution, but it looks like older vehicles (ie lower vin) like the 2017-2019 already received it, newer ones still waiting.

Thank you for your participation in my little survey ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
My voice control for NAV doesn't work well with previous versions. Worse now. Also, about 15 second delay when using it first time on a drive.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So far no problems here. The mute-satnav-bug seems finally fixed.

For me, what remains to be improved is startup-time and reducing the lag of the cameras and the sat nav position display. as well as some minor issues with the TCU (such as no data connection if car is started in area without reception, that is still a problem).

Otherwise I am really close to happy now. At last ;)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
my 2018 full size notified me of the update last night. popped up the download dialog, I hit download. It said downloading -> nothing else happened for like 10 minutes. Shut the car down, went to sleep.
Woke up, going to work I got in the car, it popped up the let's install dialog, I hit install, it said installing. Nothing happened. About an hour later I got to the office, parked.
I left the office around 7pm, after about 10 minutes of driving it popped up the Successfully Installed message.

I would like to step on the precious parts of the person who said "yeah, I think this is how it should work, let's release it" at Land Rover.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts