RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched everywhere for a wiring diagram for my SE Vogue. I made the mistake of thinking I was getting rid of her, and cut the radio out to put it in another vehicle, so all I am left with is a bunch of cut off wires sticking out from where the CD player used to be. I have the RAVE CD, every time I look at that it just makes me cry with the lack of details for just about anything. Is there a better workshop manual? Is the such a thing as a genuine RR manual?

Cheers from Oz

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
Err, RAVE IS the genuine RR manual. I can only assume this was some kind of whiz bang after market thing and that the wires were already cut up. As far as lack of detail in RAVE, what is it you are unable to figure out?

·
Banned
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
3,952 Posts
The original wiring was a pair of standard DIN connectors using standard DIN wiring colours......

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,413 Posts
try "the12Volt.com", they offer lots of info. I bypassed 70% of the factory system and wired in 3 amps, 2 capacitors, 10 speakers, 4 tweeters, 2 10 inch subs and 4 midranges following a mix of instructions from rave and 12 volt.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts