RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

When I bought my 94 classic, it came with a winch bumper fitted. So I decided to remove an fit the original bumper and spoiler. Im just in the process of fitting the new front spoiler / number plate bracket and a rubber strip that fits on top of number plate bracket. It isn't clear how the front spoiler attaches to the number plate bracket / rubber strip and bumper. Can anyone help me out with exploded diagrams or pictures. It doesn't show on the Rave manual or lrcat website.

Thanks

Ian

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
See attached, from what I can remember, install the bumper bar and number plate holder first, then the spoiler. The spoiler is designed to be relatively easily removable for going off road, I think the fog lights are part of the spoiler.
CCF10122015_00000.jpg CCF10122015_00001.jpg CCF10122015_00002.jpg CCF10122015_00003.jpg

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Yes, bumper first, and then the spoiler. The spoiler is fairly easy to put on, just a few bolts. I leave mine off because I off road a bit with mine and it doesn't like that very much.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Yes, bumper first, and then the spoiler. The spoiler is fairly easy to put on, just a few bolts. I leave mine off because I off road a bit with mine and it doesn't like that very much.
Nor the plastic corner bumper finishers...I lost the RH corner earlier this spring when offroading and haven't bothered to refit...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I've finally given up on the bits of plastic on the edge of the rear bumper - everytime I go over a rock I lose one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts