Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just bought this, and sadly I need move it, I found another one and had to buy it, stupid :) just want what i have in it

honest

16-inch steel wheels 265/75 Ironman All Country mud-terrain tires Terrafirma shocks and springs with a 4-inch lift Heavy-duty front winch bumper Smittybilt XRC10 Comp Series 10,000-lb winch with synthetic line Known Flaws Scratches and some rust on the forward edge of the hood Scratches on the front bumper Some areas of peeling clear coat on the body and the roof (shown in gallery) Dent on driver's door under the handle Dent on the bottom left corner of the tailgate Some rust under the rear hatch window (treated with POR-15) Paint bubbling on the lower part of the front passenger's door Dent on passenger's quarter panel, front passenger's door, on the roof, the cowl, and the rear bumper Cracks and wear on the leather upholstery Wear on the steering wheel and center console Fuse box cover and forward console trim panel is missing Headliner is sagging Discoloration on the carpets A/C system needs to be recharged Door locks intermittently stick and doors will not open Some rust on the underbody components Recent Service History Invoices along with the attached Carfax history report indicate the following service has been completed: March 2021 (167,998 miles): Fuel pump assembly and filter replaced November 2020 (167,450 miles): Maintenance inspection completed August 2019 (167, 048 miles): Vehicle serviced, valve cover gasket(s) replaced November 2018 (166,958 miles): Vehicle serviced, exhaust manifold gasket replaced

asking 8800.00

1 - 2 of 2 Posts