RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4 door 1989 Classic and planned on refurbing it. I need things like door panels and window parts and seats, etc... any one here have some experience in this? any parts places that i might be able to look into? I also need to rewire a new ignition tumbler as im hot wiring to start it haha. It was given to me and it runs and engine is good, just needs love. Any reasonable help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,413 Posts
yrm metals in the uk can supply pannels, as does rovers north. ignition switch, well it has been said its NLA (no longer available) as new but once in a while something seems to pop up, used you can source from Paul Grant. upholstery you may be better off visiting a local shop.
other parts it just a matter of search, some may be better off sourcing from uk as they may be the only supplier.
I have posted a couple of names with out prejudice of preference in relation to this quandary. search bring them up.

·
Registered
143 Posts
if you can sort shipping eBay Uk has most parts and panels.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Some NLA trim panels are made by Congleton service, but the prices are crazy since the parts are hand-shaped.

If you need rust repair panels, there's plenty on UK ebay as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts