RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so a whole 15 km of driving the truck broke, massive puddle underneath of ATF, clear break in the tranny line going from the front of the truck to the transmission. There’s two lines, does anyone know where to source these from? It’s a 1984 German market with the 3.5 and 3 speed auto.

Thanks in advance.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,783 Posts
Remove the lines and take them to a hydraulic shop and have new ones made. It'll most likely be cheaper and you can have them made out of any material you like. At least being the Chrysler transmission they will readily have new tranny end fittings should they be needed.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see if there's anyone near me that's able to do that, thank you for the suggestion.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,783 Posts
I believe 87/88 would be the ZF H4 transmission so would be different lines and most likely different fittings. As the 84 was never brought into the NAS market none of the NAS vendors are likely to have access to such a specialized part. UK may have sources that have them available but shipping would be a nightmare with the risk of transport damages.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts