RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
69 Posts
Noticed the 2019 ordering and prices came up on the landroverusa.com site on Sunday. I also noticed an interesting thing they did with optioning that wasn't apparent on the order forms. The Driver Assist pkg comes with Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Steering Assist but there is also a stand alone option of Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-Go. This stand alone can be ordered with the Driver Assist pkg. All of the ACC's I've ever owned have had the stop-go function so this should be interesting. I did not order the additional one since the order guide made it look like that was just for people who wanted ACC but didn't want the driver assist pkg. I believe the one is the Driver Assist Pkg adds the steering assist to the ACC that includes stop-go. My only concern is that I switch off between taking the Rover and my BMW convertible...both of which have the ACC w/ stop-go now but neither have steering assist. I wonder if it's going to be a challenge to go from having steering assist to not having it every time I go to the cabin. Like anything though, adjustment should be organic.

Best thing is: NO PRICE INCREASE 2018/2019.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh forgot to note. Mine landed in Brunswick, GA on 8/11/2018. No one is sure how long it will take to install the deployable side steps, as there have been some parts shortages. In any case, I'm in London until 8/27 so I won't be able to get it until after then anyway. No excited to see the Byron Blue exterior w/Atlas Accents and Navy/Navy/Ivory interior with Satin Walnut veneer! I'm thinking it's going to feel very nautical!

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
34 Posts
Noticed the 2019 ordering and prices came up on the landroverusa.com site on Sunday. I also noticed an interesting thing they did with optioning that wasn't apparent on the order forms. The Driver Assist pkg comes with Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Steering Assist but there is also a stand alone option of Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-Go. This stand alone can be ordered with the Driver Assist pkg. All of the ACC's I've ever owned have had the stop-go function so this should be interesting. I did not order the additional one since the order guide made it look like that was just for people who wanted ACC but didn't want the driver assist pkg. I believe the one is the Driver Assist Pkg adds the steering assist to the ACC that includes stop-go. My only concern is that I switch off between taking the Rover and my BMW convertible...both of which have the ACC w/ stop-go now but neither have steering assist. I wonder if it's going to be a challenge to go from having steering assist to not having it every time I go to the cabin. Like anything though, adjustment should be organic.

Best thing is: NO PRICE INCREASE 2018/2019.
Mine arrived at my dealer last week. Over a month earlier than expected, even with SVO color. I noted the same thing regarding the early order process and web configuration relative to ACC. As you noted, I don’t like the “assist” options and was able to get ACC with stop and go separately without the assist options. Perfect for me. The wade assist, or whatever it’s called was not offered with early order but is now on the website. Otherwise no issues with early order process.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh forgot to note. Mine landed in Brunswick, GA on 8/11/2018. No one is sure how long it will take to install the deployable side steps, as there have been some parts shortages. In any case, I'm in London until 8/27 so I won't be able to get it until after then anyway. No excited to see the Byron Blue exterior w/Atlas Accents and Navy/Navy/Ivory interior with Satin Walnut veneer! I'm thinking it's going to feel very nautical!
My father has something similar. Byron with atlas and ivory/navy/ivory and Kalahari. I like his combination much more than mine with the exception of the Kalahari, I like my satin walnut better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My ATB is ordered with Byron Blue but with Ebony / Ivory / Ivory headliner, atlas accents and Argento pinstripe. October delivery....cant wait

1 - 6 of 6 Posts