RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I am close to pulling the trigger my first Land Rover vehicle: a well-maintained 2012 Supercharged. One thing I would like to do—if possible—is downsize the wheels from 20" to 19" to gain a little extra sidewall. Has anyone been able to fit a 19" OEM wheel over the larger brakes on the 2010+ SC models? I've searched the forum but haven't found a definitive answer. One post from the L320 section suggested this is possible, but no additional info was provided. Any concrete evidence (either yea or nay) would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings! I am close to pulling the trigger my first Land Rover vehicle: a well-maintained 2012 Supercharged. One thing I would like to do—if possible—is downsize the wheels from 20" to 19" to gain a little extra sidewall. Has anyone been able to fit a 19" OEM wheel over the larger brakes on the 2010+ SC models? I've searched the forum but haven't found a definitive answer. One post from the L320 section suggested this is possible, but no additional info was provided. Any concrete evidence (either yea or nay) would be greatly appreciated.

In the same boat here, and looking the the same thing unfortunately this forum seems pretty dead.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
268 Posts
In the same boat here, and looking the the same thing unfortunately this forum seems pretty dead.
You have 1 post, joined 13 hours ago and most likely haven't used the search feature so you're not really qualified to assert "this forum seems pretty dead" just because we don't jump to appease your narcissistic needs.

This specific forum has so much quality information but you'll need to put in the work searching as nobody spoon feeds you here.

Reactions: ventogt
1 - 5 of 5 Posts