RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have experience with these?

Thinking of picking them up to run winter tires on, and mud tires for offroading in the summer. I'd keep my factory 20's for good street performance tires.

Are there any other options for 18" steelies to fit an L322? Also, these are made for the LR3 and the Sport, but clear the SC brakes apparently.

How's the offset going to be on an L322?

Thx

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sorry, not familiar with the product but just a word of caution on sourcing anything from Atlantic British - everything that I have ever bought from them I could have procured for 30-70% less. They offer great pre-sales service, but you do pay for it.

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
Wayne, that is true of many vendors of Land Rover parts. It also varies greatly depending on what you are actually buying and if you buying genuine parts. I would like to add that AB provides stellar post sales service as well.

As with any purchase you weigh ease of purchase and how fast you need the item. If you have to pay a bit extra for shipping from a close warehouse and faster warehouse departure of the order it is often worth it. An item like wheels there is obviously no hurry. There is time to explore other vendors and shipping options. However at only $115 per wheel I doubt btm is going find them much cheaper.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
327 Posts
Keep us posted! I'm interested in getting some of these. I've heard they're heavy, what about TPMS?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone know if there are 18" rims out there that will clean the 06-09 SC Brembo calipers?

I think I'll get the official weight from Terrafirma before I order them.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone know if there are 18" rims out there that will clean the 06-09 SC Brembo calipers?

I think I'll get the official weight from Terrafirma before I order them.

*clear the calipers sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts