RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I live in Seoul, South Korea and I am going to order 19' RRS SVR this week. I will be the very first person to custom order RRS SVR in Korea since the model change in 2018.

All of the 2018 SVRs imported to Korea were stock cars, which means all the SVR models had the same option lists even though their colors were different. The option list includes heated front and rear seats but does not include ventilated (cooled) seats.

My concern is that even Land Rover dealers say that ventiliated (cooled) options can't be added to SVR's sports bucket seats. I know that SVR models before 2017 did not have ventiliated seats as an option. I searched through Land Rover official webpage, Youtube and Google and it seems that there are 2018 SVR models with bucket seats that have ventilation function. Does anyone know exactly if ventilated seats can be added to SVR's sports buckets seats? If yes, please let me know if it can be added to the first row only or first and second row.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
134 Posts
My ‘18 SVR — custom ordered — has heated and cooled front seats, and heated rear seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
My ‘18 SVR — custom ordered — has heated and cooled front seats, and heated rear seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is on order and is the same, that was an option that had to be selected.

So it can be added for sure! Double check with the dealers, unless it isn't available in your region.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ventilated seats was a highlighted change from pre '18 models. Unless South Korea has different options. If the US can get it, pretty ROW will def have it. Usually it's the other way around, US might not get ROW options.

-ThinkMac-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts