RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I did some searching with no prevail. I have a 14 sport supercharged and the DRLs don’t come on at all until you turn the headlights on manually or automatic setting flips on the headlights. Any ideas as to why they aren’t coming on when I take it out of park?? I’ve searched through all settings with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
539 Posts
When I purchased my 2013 RR, the dealer asked if I wanted the DRLs engaged or not. I believe that this can be changed by the dealer, if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
905 Posts
When I purchased my 2013 RR, the dealer asked if I wanted the DRLs engaged or not. I believe that this can be changed by the dealer, if you are interested.
That is good to know.

But will it disable the automatic lights at all?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
539 Posts
That is good to know.

But will it disable the automatic lights at all?
I had them enable the DRL function, but it would only make sense that the automatic function would continue to work regardless of the DRL settings.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just a thought here... Are you running in "Stealth Mode" in your settings menu on the center dash console screen menu options of "Extra Features" by chance? This feature kills the dome, cargo, and dash lights too I believe when you turn the Rover off so you can get out without Starship Enterprise lighting blinding you when you step out into the dark... or if you don't want to be seen by the whole world. I'm wondering if when in that setting if it has anything else to do with other lights such as your DTR Lights... Probably not, but worth checking and will take 2 minutes to do so. I run in that "Stealth Mode" 100% of the time and have to activate my driving, parking, and headlights by selecting the same headlight feature modes you speak of as well to activate them... I like having day time running lights on for a bigger road presence so idiot drivers can see me better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts