RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can do is apologize for the various issues lately and especially today. Blank page issue is going on 2 weeks now. Today's flood of not being able to reply, no text options, inability to upload photos and pdfs and no smilies have all been submitted to support/IT beginning at 9am PST. Thus far I have heard nothing. Posts in the issue section and moderators forum are enjoying crickets and tumble weeds.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received a quick update from one of our IT folks. The issues some of you experiencing are not impacting just RRnet. There issues are impacting other forums as well.

quick reply seems to be working this morning

reply to thread button must be double clicked instead of single clicked.

reply with quote is dead

edit is dead

random threads open to a blank page

attachments opens to a blank box

smilies are dead in replies

Not all members are impacted nor are all threads. These issues are completely random.

IF you are a member impacted by odd issues please post above in the the site news and issues section. IT needs examples of impacted threads and which members are having issues.

Posting your issues in a tech section will not be seen by the IT folks.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this point a team of folks in IT are sorting through a chunk of root code to get things back up and running properly. I need to ask one favour again. if you have issues not on the above list... please post them above in the site issue section. It is the only way IT will see them. Posting site issues in a tech section will NOT be seen by IT.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wel it appears vast amounts of the issues have been fixed. Site is also quicker.

Reply with quote is working
Edit is working
photos are showing
replay to thread is single quote again....

let us know if you are still having any issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts