RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10mm spacer in the rear? Anyone? I have the Redbourne nottingham

I am thinking of running a 10mm spacer in the rear to give a more staggered look. If Im not mistaken offset is 32. So rear would be 22, would I be worried about rubbing?

I run 35cm drop on ALL.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
11 Posts
Re: 10mm spacer in the rear? Anyone? I have the Redbourne nottingham

Do you have 22" Nottinghams? That is what I have. I just went to look at my car and I am running 275/45 tires and there was plenty of room for a 10mm spacer if you are going for the staggered look. I have had issues with spacers in the past (on different cars), so just make sure you are getting some serious quality spacers! Please post some pics once you them installed

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
13 Posts

gHtm0c8Ihzo.jpg

I have 25mm adapters to fit my 22 to brembo brakes!
Looks good! Yours 10mm doesnt give your much effect

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I have 20 inch nottinghams, wouldnt 25mm be over kill? Also I thought past like 15mm makes for a rough ride and or dangerous ?

·
Registered
325 Posts

what's the point of buying aftermarket wheels if you have to run spacers on them?

if you do choose to go this route, keep in mind you may want to assess the need for longer lug bolts/nuts (RRS?) - obviously a major pain in the arse and a salient safety concern. i'm assuming also the redbournes work with stock lugs.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Yes please put pictures up! I'm definitely going to be in the market for 22 inch nottinghams once my current threads wear out, so I'm interested to see what they look like with the spacers! Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts