RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add 10" rear seat entertainment in 2019 Autobiography. Are the screens touchscreen or remote only ? Are the current owners with this option happy with this option ? Any plus / minus ? Are you able to stream from your iphone or android and play dvd's ? At&T / Tmobile data plan pricing and your preference ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
293 Posts
I believe they are included with the autobiography. The only option is to skip them or downsize to 8” headrest ones.

Yes they’re touch screen and handy. I use a Roku stick to stream media.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think they are great, I have both a roku and a chromecast hooked up to them, the kids love it. It's full touchscreen within the range rover infotainment options, but touchscreen won't work within an interface (as expected), for example you need the roku remote to use the roku. I use a tmobile plan to stream data, works well, it's an old plan I think that was 4 lines unlimited everything for $100. I use those sim cards when I go out of the country as well since it is free international.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes added RSE...kids really wanted it , but makes me nervous as it will stick out and with SWB , good chance kids will bump into it or kick it :)

I think they are great, I have both a roku and a chromecast hooked up to them, the kids love it. It's full touchscreen within the range rover infotainment options, but touchscreen won't work within an interface (as expected), for example you need the roku remote to use the roku. I use a tmobile plan to stream data, works well, it's an old plan I think that was 4 lines unlimited everything for $100. I use those sim cards when I go out of the country as well since it is free international.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
23 Posts
I believe they are included with the autobiography. The only option is to skip them or downsize to 8” headrest ones.

Yes they’re touch screen and handy. I use a Roku stick to stream media.
How do you set up your chromcast? I tried to set up via vehicle's hotspot but it failed...

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
22 Posts
Also tried to attach phone to hdmi port to play Youtube, no bueno...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts