RangeRovers.net Forum banner

341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Brad, the auto park/self parking feature has long been corrected with the new 9.0 version. It was a software update along with an updated cable/harness that connects to the original wire loom from the left side button pack. Also, your Meridian sound with be retained. All of your original functions will work the same from the original display. I will get around to making another demo video soon to cover all features.
Thanks ray, I'm probably going to order this come fall. Little too much on my plate right now to actually carry out the install but as soon as the weather cools down a bit I'll place an order through you. Looking forward to it.

-Brad

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have version 7. Somehow I managed to zoom my factory screen when I was cleaning and can't figure out how to unzoom .... I'm sure its stupid simple but can't figure it out!

Update: I somehow ended up in Full Screen Mode. problem solved.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
16 Posts
I can install it for you if you want to drive out to the Palm Springs area...$300 for the installation
Im probably good with that, I'll let you know as soon as Im back in LA. I'll DM you in the next week! @W84IT

Reactions: W84IT

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was at the Land Rover Dealership this morning and showed a few of the salespeople my Unit. They were shocked and how good it looked and even more shocked that CarPlay was wireless!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wanted to contribute to this thread for anyone considering working with Ray. I had a few specific questions about how the unit worked and Ray was happy to hop on a phone call and patiently walk me through each detail that I asked about. Definitely the type of responsiveness and service you'd want.

Also, I've seen several comments about the boot time of the Android device, but (unless I missed it) I hadn't seen it properly explained. The boot up time relates to the carplay/android auto and android functions ONLY. Factory features work immediately, just like they do now. So when you start up your car and throw it in reverse, you get your backup camera on the screen right then with no delay.

341 - 345 of 345 Posts