RangeRovers.net Forum banner

241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Must say I like the splash screen and GUI of the 7.x version better. Not a fan of all the monotone grey.

I do plan on getting this mod at some point, maybe they will have some options as far as “themes” by that time.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
so, what are you thinking about the new vs old?
I actually like them both equally...you can't go wrong with either one. You can watch the videos on my website and decide for yourself. However, the 7.1 is no longer being produced so the 9.0 version is the only choice you have right now...unless you find someone willing to sell you their 7.1 version.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Must say I like the splash screen and GUI of the 7.x version better. Not a fan of all the monotone grey.

I do plan on getting this mod at some point, maybe they will have some options as far as “themes” by that time.
I agree...I miss some things from the 7.1 version, especially having the extra theme to select. The 9.0 is better in some ways but the 7.1 is better in some ways. They're both pretty good units in my opinion.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Update:

My supplier has informed me that the factory is now back operating and he will begin shipping my orders as fast as they can produce the units. Some of you guys have pre-ordered so I will be filling those orders in the order that they were received.

241 - 244 of 244 Posts