Range Rovers Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016.5 L405 HSE & 2020.5 L663 P400HSE
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Attention forum members: The L538 Evoque Android units will no longer be stocked. However, I can have the units drop shipped from my supplier. All you will need to do is place the order on the website and I will have the unit shipped directly to you from my supplier.

·
Registered
2013 Range Rover Evoque Pure Sport
5 Posts
So I just purchased a 2013 Evoque Pure Sport with what looks exactly like this head unit in it. However it runs Android 7.0 and there's no Android Auto etc. Is there a way to update the system? I just want to be able to use the thing but it's too slow and clunky on top of being completely useless without using your hotspot.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
So I just purchased a 2013 Evoque Pure Sport with what looks exactly like this head unit in it. However it runs Android 7.0 and there's no Android Auto etc. Is there a way to update the system? I just want to be able to use the thing but it's too slow and clunky on top of being completely useless without using your hotspot.
I have no idea what Android unit you might have but I'm almost sure that it's not one that I've sold. All of the the Android 7.1 units that I sold last year had the AutoPlay dongle for CarPlay and Android Auto. There are a lot if different Android units available but they are not all the same...they may look the same but they're not. This is due to different manufacturers and firmware engineering.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hello I have same car stereo android, can help me to buy a best retro camera wih mounting kit?
I don't sell the cameras but you should be able to search online to find what you're looking for. The Android units that I sell uses the original camera system.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Android 10 units now available for special order. I don't stock the Evoque units but I can place a special order and have it available in 2-3 weeks after you place the order

41 - 51 of 51 Posts