RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 & 2016 L405's
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Update:
My supplier informed me that there may be a delay on the Android 9.0 units. The factory in China was shut down temporarily due to safety concerns over the Coronavirus. He will update me on Monday, 2/10/2020.

I have not made a video of the 9.0 system yet but when I do, it will be posted on my website along with the other videos. The video will be made available to view once I have inventory in stock.

·
Premium Member
2013 & 2016 L405's
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Update:

My supplier has informed me that the factory is now back operating and he will begin shipping my orders as fast as they can produce the units. Some of you guys have pre-ordered so I will be filling those orders in the order that they were received.

·
Premium Member
2013 & 2016 L405's
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey guys, my supplier said that the engineers confirmed that the new Android 9.0 version software can be updated unlike the 7.1 version. However, the software update can't be done over the air. It has to be done by downloading the file onto a USB thumb drive and then plug it into the Android USB port. They will be sending me the software updates when available and I will then forward the updates to all customers that have purchased the 9.0 version from me.

·
Premium Member
2013 & 2016 L405's
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey guys, my supplier said that the engineers confirmed that the new Android 9.0 version software can be updated unlike the 7.1 version. However, the software update can't be done over the air. It has to be done by downloading the file onto a USB thumb drive and then plug it into the Android USB port. They will be sending me the software updates when available and I will then forward the updates to all customers that have purchased the 9.0 version from me.
Just to be clear, the software updates will only apply to fixing little bugs in the system. The Operating System itself can not be updated. The hardware would have to be updated as well to update Operating System.

·
Premium Member
2013 & 2016 L405's
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
New discount/coupon codes available starting today (4/1/2020)

30% discount for previous customer
10% discount for US military veteran
10% discount for rangerovers.net member with over 100 Posts
5% discount for rangerovers.net member with over 5 Posts

Please contact me to receive the discount/coupon codes before you place your order. If you are a previous customer then please provide your order number. Military veterans, please email a photo copy of your military ID.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts