RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to reach out to this side of the forum to let you know that I have units available for the L538 Evoque. Here is the thread from the L405 side if you guys were not aware already....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
08312019w84it ...this coupon code has been extended until September 3rd

2019w84it ...this is the new coupon code starting September 3rd...will end on December 31st

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey guys, it would help if we keep all the questions and answers here on the thread. I've been getting a lot of the same questions through private message and I've done my best to answer them all in a timely manner but I figure we can all save time while also helping others by posting everything related to the Android units here in this thread.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It appears the factory displays remain untouched and are not part of the android system. How seamless is it to switch between factory and android screens? Do the steering wheel controls work on both the factory and android screens?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the steering wheel controls still work with the Android screen...watch the videos that I have posted on my website to see how it switches from OEM to Android

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 4 Android units available for the L538 RR Evoque...2 capacitive & 2 resistive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts