RangeRovers.net Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey guys, just an update on my shipment that should arrive in a couple days. I will have only 3 Capacitive units for the L494 RR Sport in this shipment. Please check my website on Wednesday evening to get yours before they are sold out. It will probably be another week or 2 before another shipment arrives.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, has anyone had the issue where after installation you can’t switch to OEM mode and if so what the issue was?

I can hear the radio playing, however can not switch from android interface to original? Same for reverse cam...it doesn’t show despite following set up instruction....

Any help would be great...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hi guys, has anyone had the issue where after installation you can’t switch to OEM mode and if so what the issue was?

I can hear the radio playing, however can not switch from android interface to original? Same for reverse cam...it doesn’t show despite following set up instruction....

Any help would be great...
I think it's important to note on this forum that this unit was not purchased from me. However, I will do my best to help you with your issues. If all else fails, I will be glad to sell you one of my units. I have sent you a PM...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Hey guys, just an update on my shipment that should arrive in a couple days. I will have only 3 Capacitive units for the L494 RR Sport in this shipment. Please check my website on Wednesday evening to get yours before they are sold out. It will probably be another week or 2 before another shipment arrives.
L494 Capacitive units already sold out...I have another shipment arriving in about 1 week.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
New shipment arriving tomorrow...for those that missed out on the last units.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
L494 Capacitive units are now in stock...

61 - 66 of 66 Posts