RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2008 RRS SC about a few weeks ago with 80k - first RR. I had the lower front control arms and sway bars replaced, and the alignment and ride height calibration adjusted. Drove the truck about 5 miles a few days after the repairs and got a suspension fault that said to slow below 35mph. Slowed and exited the freeway quickly to find the the rear had dropped onto the tires. Cycled the ignition with no love, but the truck raised to off road height so I headed home. Didn't check if the off road height looked symmetric as it was 6am and raining.

That night I raised and lowered the truck several times and the rear passenger side was lower than the rest at both normal and off road heights - measured from the wheel center to the wheel well (I have learned that much from the boards :D). Dropped it off at my local shop and they called today with news that there was a fault that indicated a shuttle valve had malfunctioned. They redid the cal and all seems fine - road test tomorrow....

Could this just have been a bad initial cal after all of the front end work or is this likely a sign of something needing repair?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts