RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gents,

I am curious what you all think my set of '08 19" wheels in absolute mint condition are
worth? I also have the original Continental tires on them as well.

I bought 20" Stormers and have not need for the 19's.

I appreciate your thoughts.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Law.

I'd say with the 19" rims only you'd be at USD$544 for a set ! Including Conti's and depending on how much tread is left, somewhere around USD$816 sounds fair ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vinniman said:
Law.

I'd say with the 19" rims only you'd be at USD$544 for a set ! Including Conti's and depending on how much tread is left, somewhere around USD$816 sounds fair ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.
Thank you both for your input.

I am curious, Vinniman, how you came up with such precise dollar figures. `8)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Dude.

It's all to do with EBay and shipping rates ! Whom ever wants your rims will likely be living Inter-state so some where or some how it will need to be transported ?

As those now famous words from Micheal Keaton acted in 'Working Class Man' the movie, "Then we'll all have a pissing competition to see who goes the furthest", followed by a then typical japanese car company response from the new factory C.E.O. - "Aaahh missta in Thapan we do not go for distance, we aim for Acoorice".

I'm sure Master Goosey Loosey might chime in to the topic & provide a candid example from http://www.youtube.com with said phrase to wake up our memories.

Cheetio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts