RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Have an 07 RRS and one of the workshops has removed my radio code. I need to start by getting the serial number i believe. Is there a quick method of finding the serial number and or the radio code?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Are you sure there is a radio code? I have had my 07 RRS for nearly 10 years and it has had power removed many times and never needed a code. Likewise in the handbook or the navigation, TV and telephone system handbook does not talk about a radio code. If you have bluetooth enabled there is a bluetooth access code and if you have a phone enabled unit an access pin is required but I do not see anything about a radio code.

As far as the radio serial number is concerned that will be on the radio chassis somewhere so will need as a minimum the surrounding panels removed.

Have you asked on AULRO?

Garry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure there is a radio code? I have had my 07 RRS for nearly 10 years and it has had power removed many times and never needed a code. Likewise in the handbook or the navigation, TV and telephone system handbook does not talk about a radio code. If you have bluetooth enabled there is a bluetooth access code and if you have a phone enabled unit an access pin is required but I do not see anything about a radio code.

As far as the radio serial number is concerned that will be on the radio chassis somewhere so will need as a minimum the surrounding panels removed.

Have you asked on AULRO?

Garry
Thanks Garry, Yes i have had to use a radio code in the past, it was on a card supplied by the original dealer. That card is missing from my handbook wallet! I saw a vid on Utube where by pushing the radio button in a particular sequence it would go into a sub menu and display the radio code, it doesn’t work for me. I will, as you say need to remove some shrouds to expose the number! Cheers PG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts