RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Still working through my new (to me) MY06 L322 and have successfully paired my Blackberry 9700 Bold2 to the car.

Works fine (no phonebook so obviously haven't had the TSB upgrade done) but I wondered if there is a way that I can activate the Blackberry voicedial system over bluetooth.

In my previous car I had a parrot system and I could just hit the 'dial/send' key on the parrot and it would kick in the blackberry voicedial over bluetooth.

This is very very useful as it works well and doesnt require any pre-programming of numbers etc, it's proper voice recognition.

Just wondered if anyone has ever got this to work on a RR - with whatever firmware/TSBs etc etc.

Cheers

Will.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
237 Posts
Voice dial you say? I have trouble making the lady inside the car understand when I tell her "CD play" (the kids always die laughing), so would I think that task would lead to unimaginable but nevertheless hilarious results...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
adara said:
Voice dial you say? I have trouble making the lady inside the car understand when I tell her "CD play" (the kids always die laughing), so would I think that task would lead to unimaginable but nevertheless hilarious results...
Ha Ha this brings back memories of my kids screaming with laughter as I try to make the Silly Womanor GRumpy man in the dashboard understand what I am saying on my now sold D3!!! "Navigation Zoom In" etc....Two new Voice recognition systems later the dam fools still could understand my very clear home counties accent :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts